Saturday, February 4, 2012

ONLY MARS

Feb 4, 2012
Mars runs to my bathroom and begins to pee. There is pee spraying everywhere.
Mars: There's a cut on my penis!
I bend down to look closely. I notice a very small sticker on the tip of his penis, closing it off so pee sprayed everywhere. At first glance, it looked like a pig's face.
Amy: Mars, it's sticker on your penis! Did you put a sticker on your penis?
Mars: NO! and begins to cry.
Amy: We have to get the sticker off! J! Help!
Mars is running away and crying. J grabs him. I proceed to get a wipe to remove the sticker. It was stuck on pretty well. I'm shaking from laughter while trying to remove this tiny sticker. Finally it comes off. It was a sticker that was on the inside of his new undies, that identified it had been inspected. One in a million chance a sticker from the undies manages to stick to the tip of his penis. I'm on the floor laughing so hard I'm crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment